3545 Clifton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45220
Application & Admission
Annunciation parishioners and currently enrolled school families are permitted priority preschool enrollment, after which enrollment is open to the public on a first come first served basis.
Application & Registration Process
The following items are required of all children applying for admission to Annunciation's Preschool:
- Application Form - forms are available in the office or online
- Student Profile - form is available in the office or online
- Birth Certificate - presented at the time of enrollment
- Baptismal Certificate - if the child is Catholic, and was not baptized at Annunciation
- Medical Records - before a child may attend any school in the state of Ohio they must meet the mandatory vaccination requirements. Record of these vaccines must be submitted to Annunciation before the child will be admitted to class.
- Child Enrollment and Health Records Form - available in the school office
- Child must be three years old and fully potty trained - no diapers or pull-ups
- $100 non-refundable registration fee