3545 Clifton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45220
Application & Registration
We are excited you want to be a part of the Annunciation family!
The Application/Registration Process
The following items are required of all students wishing to apply for enrollment at Annunciation Catholic School. Click on the links to complete and submit these forms online.
- Birth Certificate - presented at time of registration.
- Baptismal Certificate - if the child is Catholic and was not baptized at Annunciation.
- Record of Immunizations - the State of Ohio requires all children to meet vaccination requirements before attending school. Records must be submitted to Annunciation before a student will be admitted to class.
- Placement Testing for Grades 1 through 8 - Following the reception of records from the student's previous school, Annunciation Administration will determine whether or not it will be necessary for the prospective student to complete an entrance/placement test. Test dates for grades 1 through 8 will be set for June.
- Placement Testing for Kindergarten - All incoming Kindergartners are required to take an entrance/admissions test. Test times are currently available on February 27th and by appointment.